My cousin Josh and his girlfriend Mikayla came into town so we had a great time showing them the beauty of South Florida in December. Can it get any better than this, really?! I've been to the beach 4 times in the last 7 days and can't wait to get back out there next weekend...but first it's back to the grind tomorrow morning!!
When my mom and I were down in FLL last week there was a guy blowing sand off the sidewalk...that was his job, to go to the beach everyday - can you imagine?! I thought about him and how blessed he is to enjoy the sunshine, the sound of the waves and the beauty of the water every morning...I don't know about you, but those aren't quite the scenes in my cubicle.
Two posts in one day...I can feel that leaf turning - wooh hooh!!!
Cousin Josh & Mikayla
Kristen, Lauren, me and Jaime - and Scott in the background for entertainment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment