4 weeks (and counting!) and the poor baby doesn't have clean sheets (clean = washed in baby detergent), a clean bassinet or even an outfit to wear - actually, my handy dandy grandma gave me an outfit that she pre-washed for me (thank you Granny!), so somewhere in the pile of blessings that I have yet to actually move into her room is at least one clean little pink onesie, maybe two. One would think after 9 months of this I would've gone to the store to buy the proper baby detergent and actually get this party started. One would think.
Let's just say, it's go time! Thankfully, I have off on Friday (my birthday - yeah!) so I'm spending the entire day returning, exchanging, shopping and moving baby Queen into her beautiful pink room. Yes, no worries, baby detergent is on the list so she will certainly have several warm and cuddly places to sleep come Sunday.
I have to run to our final night of birthing classes, but here are a few belly pics for inquiring minds...
6 weeks remaining
4 weeks remaining
No comments:
Post a Comment