Sunday, June 21, 2009

Babymoon

Kenny and I escaped to Key Largo this week, what a world it is down there! My typical Keys weekend includes a group of crazy girlfriends and a few nights at the Best Western, but this wasn't one of those weekends...and I'm sad to think they may never be the same - but hey, I've got credit in the bank for my 30th next year so we'll see about that :) Anyway, it was a great weekend of...well...absolutley nothing. We ate, we slept, we laid by the pool...then we did it all over again on Sunday and headed home. To get Kenny to slow down to a relaxed pace is a rare occurrence so I enjoyed every minute of it.

Unfortunately the only picture we took all weekend was how I spent my Friday night - recovering from the pain of pregnancy that I literally experienced all day Friday. If I didn't know any better (which I don't), I could've sworn she was beginning her journey into the world. Thankfully I have an appointment tomorrow to make sure she's safe and sound for the next 5 weeks.

No comments: