Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 Weeks

What a week of celebration! My birthday - the 4th of July - our 2nd anniversary - and then oh yes, 3 weeks to go! Its been a very busy week, but I'm feeling so good after making some serious progress. Although my body physically paid the price (my feet have been killing me!), I've completed almost all of my errands and have the majority of the baby's clothes and bedding washed and ready to go! I'll post pictures of her room later in the week, but now you can actually tell she's on her way...


Of course I put dad to work as well - his handy work for the weekend - her swing...right next to my birthing ball :) Happy birthday love Kenny! We're all about the practical gifts and I've been really wanting this ball - great for labor (or so I hear) and the arm exercises that we've been doing in pre-natal yoga are killer!


See, so there's proof that we're actually expecting a baby - not that my belly wouldn't give it away! 3 weeks left in all its glory...





Tomorrow is my weekly check-up so we'll see if she's made any progress...last week we found out that she's head down - what a blessing! No dilating yet, but hopefully that's changed tomorrow...stay tuned :)

No comments: