Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Her Furniture Arrived!

I must say that I am married to the most amazing man ever...as I was away celebrating yet another fabulous baby shower (pics to follow), he set-up the baby's room all by himself. We obviously have a lot left to do, but I'm SO excited with "our" (read: his) progress thus far. It really touches my heart how much pride he's taking in getting her room ready...

Isn't it precious?!


I'm still trying to decide what to do about the window treatments...this room lights up with the rising sun - no need for the baby to do the same :)


From that corner view back to the door - on the left is what will eventually be the daybed


Dresser 1


Dresser 2


Crib

2 comments:

bgeorge811 said...

What a sweet hubby!!! Your furniture is beautiful!! What a lucky girl!

Misty Rice said...

Hey girl...... I have was going to email you but don't have yours, so email me. Yes we use Matt Penson. He lives next door to Lisa. He and his wife have a little boy. He is great and he has an office here off of Coral Ridge Dr. and in Plantation.

He also has a little boy 2 years old. We love him.

Also you and have have the same crib. :) color and all.

you are getting so close.

Birth photography?