Sunday, June 21, 2009

Winey Baby Shower

Our good friends Maureen, AJ and Jessica threw Lauren and I the most wonderful "un-baby, baby shower" ever! Here is a walk through the night...

Here are the girls setting-up...part of the fun is that you were asked to bring your gift un-wrapped. Apparently this is a new trend in gift-giving, which I personally loved - both as a giver and a recipient.


Glasses that I decorated - I'm a sucker for grosgrain ribbon - thankfully I'm having a girl!


Favors that Jessica made - yum!


Clothesline - pink for Baby Queen and gator gear for Hunter - oh, Lauren found out she's having a boy the day before the Shower!


Our flour babies that we were asked to carry around all night - yeah, so that lasted about half an hour - hopefully not a sign of things to come!


Family pic - Mrs. Queen, me (I guess I'm Mrs. Queen too!), Lauren, her mom and her sister Courtney


Belly shot - Lauren is almost 3 months behind me...cut my chubby cheeks some slack! :)

Baby food taste test...I won!


Bubble gum baby contest...Lauren won!



Maureen giving parenting tips and tricks


Cake time!


Proud papa


Future mommy and daddy


Thank you girls for being the amazing hostesses that you are and to everyone who came - what a fun night and what a blessing to have all of you in our lives!! :)


No comments: