This was the corner of the bathroom to your left when you walk in - corner shower on your right with a big bathtub on the left.
Here is the same angle, now with a large walk-in shower and no tub...
Behind the wall...double shower and bench!
Here was the opposite corner of the bathroom...before
...and then after - much improved!
Next stop is our office and then of course the baby's room! We found furniture that we're thinking about getting at the end of the month, but I'll save that pic for my 5 month update this weekend - although I don't feel like time has really flown by I can't believe that I'll be 5 months pregnant on Sunday - crazy! Stay tuned for the things I've learned not to say to a pregnant woman...it's been quite an interesting few weeks. Oh, and I think I finally felt her moving around in there - yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment