Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Man, I hope it's really a girl! Kenny and I spent last weekend prepping and painting...PINK - and lots of it! These pictures don't really do it justice - and pardon the work bench that my husband has created out of what will eventually be a twin bed under the window - but you get the general idea. After testing several shades of pink, I think we found the perfect one...


Here's daddy working hard...the first pic is a better reflection of the actual color


Here's the progress as of tonight - Kenny and his Dad are working really hard right now to finish the chair rail. Gotta love a project with a deadline!

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Ah-ha....I knew it. I sent him a message when I saw pictures around Easter on facebook, and just NOW realized he never responded back to me. Tell him my feelings are hurt.

BUT....man am I SOOOO thrilled for him.

I have known Dalton for a few years now and I consider him one of my friends, and we use to hang and before he moved to Atlanta, I remember saying to him.

Go where God leads you, and I bet you come back married. Or something like that. HA!

She is beautiful too. They make a perfect pair.

Tell him I said hi and maybe before that "next" step he can respond back to my email on facebook. LOL

By the way are you doing any maternity pictures?