I'm now in the doctor's office every two weeks, which I think helps the time fly even more. So far her heartbeat has been great and my weight gain (zero pounds one time - woohoo!) has been nice as well! I'm also in the clear for gestational diabetes and all the scary things they check for in the last blood screen. The only thing that still gets me is the fact that they expect you to pee in this tiny cup every time. I'm sorry, but after another week or so it's just not gonna to be pretty...how in the world do they really expect you to find a cup down there?! I haven't been able to find body parts for weeks now - and yet they want me to sit there and actually aim and shoot? Of all people, you would think they would understand :)
Her nursery furniture is ready for pick-up on Thursday so I'm really looking forward to starting to move her in this weekend...pictures to come.
Here are the money shots...a few weeks of them - crazy, huh?!
10 Weeks

9 Weeks

8 Weeks

OH MY!
No comments:
Post a Comment