Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out of the House

We finally got out of the house this weekend! We made it to our first Church service - which was quite the experience. Let's just say that Finley will be headed to the nursery sooner than later. She was actually very well behaved, but you're in a tiny room with other crying babies which doesn't exactly allow for the most focused Church experience. We then ventured out to visit both Finley's great-grandma and great-grandpa - and she has two more in Texas, what a blessed little girl!

The last few pics are from our return to the big-girl bath. After a few scares with her belly button in the beginning we switched to sponge baths for a while, but now we're back in the tub. Let's just say that dad was paranoid that he had altered the development of her belly button forever, but it looks fine to me so we're back in a real bath :)

Her first day at Church - I'm not sure what's with the cross-eyes :)

They matched, not on purpose, but it was cute...

My turn - oh, did I mention I chopped my hair? Not my best decision ever, but it's quick and easy...


Yummy cheeks picture, can't resist these...


3 generations...this is Kenny's mom's mom - Gamma

Next stop - granddaddy - Kenny's dad's dad in case you can't tell...


All the boys - resemblance is crazy!


Bath time! We're still getting adjusted :)


All done!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

finally some family photos...cut your hair??

bgeorge811 said...

I like your hair. I think you look beautiful!! Like a glowing mommy!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get out and go to church. May I just say that every picture of Kenny and Finley is so precious. You can tell he is totally in love with that little girl!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little angel!! You're the perfect little family. God's blessings to the three of you - The Ganzes