Last night we went to a hockey game with our friends Sarah and Barry so I figured I'd wear jeans and heels to work so that I could go straight to the game and be relatively comfortable. Kenny is driving us to the game when I look down and see part of what used to be my ankle actually poking out from the side of my jeans. I pull up my pant leg slightly only to be greeted by two enormous cankles - it's so bad that even today the tops of my feet were jiggling as I walked. No kidding...and no more heels...at least not for a while.
Otherwise I'm really feeling good (despite my ramblings, they're more for your entertainment) and baby Queen is growing fairly quickly from what I can tell...here are pics from Sunday when I actually hit the 22 week mark - 5 and a half months - so hard to believe! I feel like she'll be here before we know it - thank God because I can't wait to meet her! (and get my abdominal muscles back, did I mention that you actually lose your core strength altogether - hello people, another small detail that I had to figure out on my own over here!!)
(yes, I'm wearing pants - they're black and for some reason blending into my brown walls - Evelyn, I need my camera back!!)
I'm too tired to start another post, so here are a few fun pics from Scott's birthday celebration this weekend...
Our youngest friend - baby Kaylin...
The girls...there are actually 3 babies in this picture - Lauren is finally out of the closet that she's expecting!!!
I better get to bed, I can feel the blood draining to my feet as I sit here and type...and you know what that means :)
1 comment:
get out of those heels, you are tall enough
Post a Comment