Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time Flies


Ok, so it looks as if I completely missed Thanksgiving - but to tell you the truth, we were so busy that I didn't even think to get out my camera. I spent 9 crazy days eating my way through our traditional Texas Thanksgiving vacation! I probably had Mexican food on a daily basis, but unfortunately I missed my Whataburger stop. I don't know how that happened, but needless to say we were busy. Just to name a few...there was a day of baking with Pops, our annual treck down to the Christmas store with the Duffy girls, two stops on Thanksgiving - and then to top it off, a graduation celebration for Aunt Rory!! We're all so proud of her and thankful that God blessed her with the opportunity to live her dream...go girl!

Before I knew it, we were back in town and getting ready for Christmas - where did the time go? The Paugh girls hosted a wonderful Christmas brunch for us on Saturday morning - what a treat! Kenny's sister Kelly made them the cutest Christmas aprons.

1st Annual Paugh Brunch - do I look like a giant or what?!

The new aprons

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Okay so I didn't know you were from Texas. By the say Lisa Hughes and I were just talking about you guys the other day. Um yes I always must stop at Whattaburger everytime I go home. It use to be that and chick fil a, but now we have those here. We need the BIG W and Sonic right? And I LOVE the apron, how do I get one?