Saturday, September 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Welcome to our little piece of cyber space! We don't own an iPod (gasp!), we don't twitter, we don't have a Myspace page - although Kenny joined Facebook today - but we've decided to test the waters with an official Queen Family blog...

I (Sara) found myself regularly checking my friend Nicole's blog, hopeful she'd posted a new picture or a cute story about her twin girls, when I realized that although I rarely see this family - I know more about their lives than my friends here in Ft. Lauderdale! Such began our journey to blog spot...for our loved ones near and far, we hope you'll join us for the adventures yet to come!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the 21st Cent, it's kinda cool around here! I couldn't agree with you more - regarding knowing more about your "blogging friends" then the ones you see daily..such is life.

FYI I post all of my "stories" on here as well. See http://gormaybean.blogspot.com/

I haven't added, Beijing yet.

xoxo

ShellyCaro said...

Sara, great idea! I look forward to hearing what's going on with you. Hope all is well in FL! Love, Shelly

Sarah said...

Sara, I love this! I'm looking forward to checking in frequently :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...it is only a matter of time before you have a facebook and twitter account...love you guys!

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad y'all started a blog! it's fun! we're excited to see what you're up to! :)

Roxanne said...

Welcome to blog land!It's an amazing place...I started mine early this year and have enjoyed it some much! May I say you and your hubby and page design are all beautiful!

itsdevin said...

Yay! found out about your blog on Kenny's facebook- I have one for my class. http://mskelley08.blogspot.com :) miss you!